Boosting the results of skin needling
The new Après-CIT serum has been specifically formulated to enhance the effects of Collagen Stimulation Therapy (skin needling), leading to even faster and more profound results.
As we age, collagen is broken down more quickly than it’s replaced, so skin becomes less supple and the signs of ageing become more apparent. The combination of Collagen Stimulation Therapy and Après-CIT is recommended for anyone who wants to improve the appearance of sagging, lined and uneven textured skin.
How it works
The water based serum contains a synergistic blend of three powerful peptide complexes*. This formulation, in combination with the surge of growth factors initiated by needling, signals ageing skin to produce more healthy collagen, elastin and hydrating factors and supports the healing process. Clinical trials of the raw materials and extensive research by skin needling pioneer Dr Des Fernandes have shown extraordinary results.
- Apply after needling on any areas that have been treated with 1-3mm long needles, including the face, neck, décolleté.
- Boost penetration by using the Ionzyme machine to drive it deep into the lower layers.
- Clients take home any unused serum and apply it twice daily as part of their usual skincare regime, until the bottle is finished
- They then for a course of needling treatments, ideally at weekly intervals.
- A full protocol is provided on all our CST courses
Who’s it for?
- All skin needling clients regardless of whether their skin has been prepped A and C products.
- However, research shows that CSTproduces better results when the skin is nourished with Environ vitamin A and C skin care products both before and after treatment
*Matrixyl® Synthe 6®, Matrixyl® 3000 and Trylagen®