The Salon of the Year 2018, guest of honour and keynote speaker, Nadine Baggott, is a trusted and renowned health and beauty journalist and TV presenter who after 25 years in the industry, knows something of the challenges and opportunities in the beauty business.
Nadine, who believes that age is no barrier to looking good and feeling great, spoke passionately about empowering confidence, the need to reinvent and embrace change as a huge opportunity in this digital economy and being the best that you can be at any age.
Nadine Baggott commented: “It’s been a pleasure to attend the iiaa Salon of the Year and share in the celebration of extraordinary beauty professionals who are so committed to achieving the very best for their clients."
"Every year, I am both proud and humbled by the extraordinary results that our skincare professionals achieve."
David Alpert, Managing Director and Founder of the iiaa
The Salon of the Year 2018 award winners are:
- Salon of the Year, UK: Tessa Stevens Health and Beauty Clinic
- Salon of the Year, Ireland: The Monica Tolan Beauty Clinic, Dublin
- Therapist of the Year: Caroline Duffy from Touch and Glow.
- The Salon of Excellence Award:
• Gold: The Monica Tolan Salon Ireland
• Silver: Beauty by Helen French
• Bronze: Devon and Somerset Skincare
- Business Game Changer, Ireland (2 rooms or less): Joanne Woods The Beauty Specialists
- Business Game Changer, Ireland (3 rooms or more): Mediskin
- Business Game Changer, UK (2 rooms or less): The Skin Gym
- Business Game Changer, UK (3 rooms or more): The Hogarth Health Club
- Best Newcomer of the Year for UK & Ireland: West One MYB.
Huge congratulations to all our finalists and winners!